From 23 July 2018, Passport and Notarial Services at the High Commission will require an appointment. Advanced bookings can be made by selecting the ‘Book Appointment Button’ below.
Appointment bookings are required for passport applications and notarial services. Clients without an appointment will only be seen in exceptional circumstances. Appointments can be booked here (https://ahcnairobi.setmore.com/) or via the ‘Book Appointment Button’ below
The Consular Services Section does not accept or process visas applications for entry to Australia or applications for Australian citizenship. Information on these services is available here
Clients should arrive 10 minutes prior to appointments for security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment you will need to reschedule to when an officer is available.
Bookings can be made 1 month in advance. We request that you do not book more than one appointment. Refer to your notification email if you need to amend or cancel your appointment (see example below).
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to help at your appointment time.
The Australian High Commission introduced passport and notarial appointments in 2018 for the following reasons:
- provide a better service to clients by reducing wait times
- balance demand for our services throughout the week
- increase the efficiency of passport and notarial services
Appointments are available for the following services:
- Passport applications - adult and child, for information click here
- Notarial services – for information click here
How to book your appointment
To book appointments please visit here
Steps to booking:
- Select your desired service.
- You may select a date and time (from 23July 2018) and up to 1 month in advance. First select the date on the calendar then choose the time.
- Enter your information. We ask you to list an email address and a phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and this also allows you to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Agree to our cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please refer to instructions below.
- Attend the High Commission 10 minutes before your designated appointment time.
Cancelling or rescheduling an appointment
If you entered an email address you will receive an appointment cancellation/modification link each time you book an appointment at the High Commission. The High Commission sends email notifications when an appointment is booked. It will appear as per below:
If you want to cancel an appointment, please click the "Cancel Appointment" link and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
If you want to modify an appointment, please click the "Reschedule" link. You will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any other queries, please email us at email@example.com